Wednesday 17 June 2020

MY SELF ASSESSMENT

WHAT CAN YOU DO NOW?
I can speak more fluenty in English. I can write longer texts without many gramatical mistakes. I know much more vocabulary. I have learnt a lot of things this year.

YOUR OPINION ABOUT YOUR BLOG-PORTFOLIO

At the beginning it was difficult but now it's very easy to post things and change something. I'm not very good with computers so I'm proud of me in this aspect.

YOUR SKILLS: READING,WRITING,LISTENING, SPEAKING, PROJECTS...
I think I'm better at writtings than at speakings. This part is difficult for me because I'm a little bit timid speaking English with a lot of people in front of me. Sometimes listenings are difficult for me, because I understand English, but if they speak very fast it's very difficult to understand everything clarely. The projects, for example the lapbook, are easy and entertaining to  make or prepare.

1 comment:

  1. GOOD JOB CLAUDIA!
    PLEASE CHECK:
    diffucult= difficult
    proyects= projects

    ReplyDelete